Mystic 🤣

 Moxie:

ladies are much in the market this days oo.

Walters: yeah, you're right bro! 

I wonder where their factory is?

Moxie: Omo, different brands and accessories 😎

Walters: I hail oo💃, see what I was talking about?

Moxie: bro e choke, what really matters so much for them using their essential body as platforms for Ads...🤐

Walters:mehn I don't believe you see much as I do!😳

Moxie:lend me your ears hear this; they're the ones after guys now! Before,a lady will pass and guys will be like: you see that lady that had just passed?mehn she's no nonsense oo, she's decent I tell you, not like this other girls you see around.

Walters: that one! you've not seen. 

Moxie: bro it amused me when a lady greeted me; mmorny! like that Caty kind of voice and I was forced to ask if it were money she's calling me🤣🤣

Walters: and what did she tell you then?

Moxie: mehn it's fishy! I had to ask.😎😅 if you really do know what's? the atmosphere was cloudy but I was able to observe what's up she presented behind 😜

Walters: tell me about it👂👁️

Moxie: she moved three steps forward before she stopped. 

Walters:for real? 

Moxie: what are you saying? I gave her same! mmuch are you? thinking it's how are you.

Walters: 🤣🤣🤣

Moxie: she replied; I'm 5ve, 🤔 I just dey think am long wetin e mean, finally I realized from experience when we were kids we used to yab girls as they passed; 17,18 19 gbaragadan!(θ‿θ)(θ‿θ), for mind! I began to sum it up instinctively to 54, and you know 4 is not an approximate digit and relating two compatible worth she got to be telling me that she has to offer behind her😎😜

Walters: oh what a sooo?👂👂👁️👁️

Moxie: well as usual I did show it right just to keep connected to her, you know na? I flow with her tele...

Walters: WOW 🙉🤜🤛

Moxie: impressive right? this guy! you self like gist oo?👉, you know what happened after mass before dawn she returned? that she's a gentle lady...

Walters:@where? 

Moxie: what do you mean by where? 

Walters: you we have them on street and church so which of the category is she?

Moxie: see my problem with you don't wait for my arrival before you welcome me 😠🙄 

Walters: no na! ok I don stop!

Moxie: no wam! that category of street sh belong

Walters: I said it!

Moxie: that kind we hear people call gentle Men on the highway, the reverse is the case for ladies this days. that is why they walk one side folded frequently to preview their physical content 😎🙄 For sale For sale look hear!

Walters:🤣🤣🤣 really?

Moxie: it amusing but I must say! I wonder what machine producing this brand of women 🙄 that doesn't pose decency...

Walters: 🤣🚧🚥🚦🚑🏥I guess it's what we needed right? caution, my brother you gat look before you cross to avoid accident or hospital is there for repairs, this vices are too much of a burden for a sojourner as we.

Moxie: then if you were ask the way out..?

Walters: it simple! 

Moxie: how?

Walters: sensitisation is attractive alternative for this menace. many experiences and influence pressure from pears, television and wrong ideologies one must desist from. 

Moxie:if you say so. I pray for change🙏.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parenting an introvert

Breakthrough

The slipped 120322